April 26, 2009
Grandma & Grandpa Swany returned from their trip to Arizona and spent one last night with us this week. They've been gone from home for about 5 1/2 weeks and we LOVED having them here. We appreciate all their help with cooking, cleaning, walking Bailey, changing diapers, etc. We are VERY SAD they had to go home. We miss you...Come back soon!
April 19, 2009
April 14, 2009
Wow! Where have the last four weeks gone??? It's amazing how quickly these weeks have gone by.....In fact, it's amazing how quickly EVERY DAY goes by! All the sudden it's 5:00 and I wonder what I've done with the day????
We are happily settling into our "new" life and learning something new everyday. So exactly what have we spent our days doing? Well, over the past month, we've:
1. Spent MANY hours staring at Jensen
2. Changed hundreds (probably not exaggerating!) of diapers
3. Gone on walks in the neighborhood
4. Had a picnic in the park
5. Rocked him through his fussy periods
6. Took a trip to the Aquarium
7. Introduced him to lots of family and friends
8. Learned to eat dinner in shifts
9. Learned to multi-task and learned to leave projects half done
10. Woken up every morning and gone to bed every night thankful for our healthy baby boy:)
And enjoyed every minute of it...We just can't seem to get enough of him. Here are some pictures from the past month. Enjoy!