October 28, 2008

20 week ultrasound - October 28, 2008




Today was our 20 week ultrasound, and WOW! That was a fun doctor's visit. The baby is doing great with all the vitals looking normal. We got to see arms, fingers, foot and face! I know it sounds cliche, but it is just incredibly hard to imagine this little person is a peice of Monica and I combined! You can definitely tell it is my child with its huge chin! We also had the choice of finding out the sex, and we declined to do so....BUT, I (being the ultrasound technician from another life) can swear I saw images that indicate a lady baby!! So, I am now dead set on having a daughter and can't freakin' wait to hold her in my arms! -Joe

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my goodness, you look great!! I hope everything is going well and I am going to add this site to my favorites so I can keep up with your little one!!

Tiffany said...

Yay! You have a blog! I am soooo excited to follow your baby story. Congratulations to you guys. Love the week by week pregnancy pictures. Also, I'm so glad you, Molly and your mom started the annual mother/daughter get-away. Crystal and I want to start doing that now too. It just became a lot more complicated with 2 babies in the mix, but it will be easier once we are all on the West coast again. Congratulations again! I will be a faithful blog reader! :)

Unknown said...

Swanson!!
Its Jen and Kim thayer!
We were just checking up on the latest baby news!! You look adorable, and we miss you so much!!
Much love!

Kim And Jen!

Shannon Strong said...

Congratulations! You look great! Great to see you have a blog page! It will be fun to follow your pregnancy journey! I see you are in GA? My husband and I are relocating to Cumming GA after the first of the year. Would be great to see you. Take care

David said...

Just saw your ultrasound, no one told me yall were having a boy! Yay! Your planning on naming him David aren't you? That's awesome.