January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!




Happy New Year...and Happy Birthday to me! What we thought would be an innocent night of fun at my grandma's house on New Years Eve turned into a midnight run to the ER! Yep, Joe ended up face-first into a block of ice while sledding in Chautauqua! So at 11:15pm, my dad and I drove him to the hospital....the same hospital where I was born 31 years ago to the day!
Joe ended up walking out with just 5 stitches! No broken nose, no loss of teeth and no concussion! We can laugh about it now because thankfully he's okay, but it was scary! Way to start the new year out with a BANG!
New Years Day was just like the good ol' days...People hanging out watching football and enjoying delicious stromboli and pistachio cake at my parent's house! Yummy, my favorite! -Monica

No comments: