April 10, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

We stayed home for Joe's spring break this year and had a wonderful week! Joe got lots done around the house (well, actually around the yard!), went fishing, and hung out with Jensen for a day! It was nice for me to have Joe around all week.....so I was able to catch up on some things too. Grandma Julie came to babysit Jensen one night so we could have a date and it was so much fun!

The weather has been absolutely beautiful (minus the pollen).....Hot in the lower 80's at the start of the week, one day of rain and lower 70's with sunshine to finish out the break! It's been a good week!

Doing laundry with dad!

Peak a boo!

Best friends!


"Wish I could go outside and help daddy!"

This was hilarious! Jensen got under the table to get his ball,
but got so frustrated when he couldn't figure out how to get back out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been looking around your blog for a couple of minutes! I've fallen onto it because I googled "30 weeks pregnant". So, yes, I'm a pure stranger...

30 weeks pregnant: that's where I'm at right now and wanted to see other baby bumps! The reason i'm writing to you may sound quite silly... but I'm writing to you because I see that you've got a dog just like the one we have... I'm totally amazed at how the dog gets along with your baby boy! Our dog is going to turn 2 in october and we'll have our baby in early november... Our dog is like a little tornado and I'm a bit worried about how he's going to be with the baby... He's not quite delicate...

So.. I'm wondering... How did you get the dog to be so nice to the baby? Was he just a nice dog to start with and there hasn't been much to do? Do you think there are things we could do on our side to help the transition go well for the dog? Thank you! Joannie