January 16, 2011

More Snow Pictures!

So our major snowstorm turned into a major ice storm! We received about 5-6" of snow on Monday and on Tuesday everything froze. All of the snow had a sheer layer of ice - on roads, sidewalks, driveways, yards, etc. Unfortunately, the ice made it difficult to get outside and play. In the picture above, Jensen took a spill and was frustrated because he couldn't get up.

Joe was out of school all week because the roads were solid sheets of ice and just not safe for buses to travel on. I've got to admit, I liked having Joe around since it was my first week "on my own!" It prolonged the inevitable of me having to do this all by myself. We had a nice week of indoor activities. We had a few play dates throughout the week and by Thursday, we ventured out to the mall so Jensen could play on the indoor playground. It was nice to have the family time together!



Joe took Bailey and Jensen for a nice winter walk!

No comments: