April 13, 2011

Keaton's first day of school

At 16 weeks old, Keaton started school on Monday! I have to admit, I was a little more anxious about her starting than I was when Jensen started. She seems to be a little more finicky and has a bit more of a temper than Jensen did. Luckily, things went really well! I was relieved when her teacher sent me an email in the middle of the day with pictures of her smiling and playing in the exersaucer. When I arrived to pick her up, she was sitting in the table (it has little cut outs for small seats within the table) playing with one of her teachers and another baby with a smile on her face! The teachers said she had a great day, loved playing in the exersaucer and watching the other babies and smiled a lot! Sounds like she may need to go to school everyday:)

Jensen was also 16 weeks when he started school. Here is a picture of both of them from their first days - see a resemblance?

Keaton - 16 weeks - First day of school

Jensen - 16 weeks - First day of school
(Actually I think he was a few weeks younger in this picture. We did a trial day at school and this was taken at the end of that day.)
Keaton

Jensen

No comments: