April 16, 2012

Proud Parents!

Jensen's show and tell assignment for school today was to bring in his favorite Dr. Seuss book - so he brought Green Eggs and Ham. His daily sheet said the following:
"Jensen does so well with letters. He named at least 5 "c" words this morning. He loved that we read his book. He had a grin on his face the whole time. It is obvious you read to him at home. Every book he brings, he has memorized. It is wonderful!"
We were both proud parents when we read this tonight! It was such a cute statement about Jensen...brought tears to my eyes!!

To finish off the night, when I was putting Jensen to bed, I had a little battle with him...This time it was a fun battle of words...He said, "I love you, mommy!" I said, "I love you, Jensen!" He said, "I love you, mommy!" and we kept going back and forth with "I love yous!" while we were both smiling and laughing! It was awesome!!!

No comments: