February 2, 2009

34 Weeks Pregnant - February 1, 2009

What a wonderful weekend! We had another few days filled with fun baby stuff - and this time we got to share it with my parents! They were in town for a few days and we had a great visit! My dad helped Joe finish up some things in the nursery...we're getting close! My mom and I did a little shopping. She is coming back in about 3 weeks to help me finish things up and to just hang out for a few days!

Sunday was an absolutely beautiful day! My parents got to hang out with Bailey while Joe and I went to our last childbirthing class. We learned a lot...the different stages of labor, possible medications to take during labor and various relaxation techniques. Joe is going to be an amazing support person! He's gathered all kind of ideas and ways to help me get through this as best as I can!

I can't believe there are only 6 short weeks until our due date! Yes, I am growing, growing and growing! Wow! Poppy continues to get the hiccups and swim around like a little (although sometimes it doesn't feel so little) fish! -Monica

No comments: