February 15, 2009

36 Weeks Pregnant - February 15, 2009

So we are due exactly one month from today, wow! It feels like we just learned about the great news of being pregnant and now within about a month, we will be welcoming Poppy into this world! As we get closer, we are definitely getting more and more anxious. It's interesting...With as organized and prepared as I like (and usually insist) to be, I'm still okay not knowing the gender of this little "guy." However, my anxiety is beginning to build about exactly WHEN and HOW this is going to happen! Joe is insisting we get our hospital bags packed and we will be installing the car seat by the end of this week. These thoughts and fears are typical for first time parents-to-be, right?
Poppy has been EXTREMELY active this week. According to the weekly pregnancy reports I get, because of the size of the baby and the decreased amount of space for it to move, I should start to feel less kicking and poking. I'm just the opposite...For the past few days, it's been just about as active as can be! I'm really excited to see the dr. on Thursday for my 36 week visit. -Monica

No comments: