March 5, 2009

38 Weeks Pregnant - March 5, 2009


So there is definitely a baby in there! It's crazy to look at the amazing transformation your body makes over a 28 week period!
Poppy is now considered full term, which means we could be meeting "it" anyday now! We had a dr. appt on Tuesday and I haven't dilated at all, which I was happy to hear! The dr. thought it was an unusual comment since most moms are uncomfortable and ready to have the baby at this point. I would personally like to go at least until our due date of March 15th....just 10 days from today! The dr. said everything looked great - the head is down and I'm measuring about 37 cm. My next appt is Friday the 13th.
Joe & I have been enjoying this time together. We have a great weekend filled with relaxation, family and friends...looking forward to it! - Monica

No comments: