March 10, 2009

39 Weeks Pregnant - March 10, 2009

Every morning I wake up and wonder if this is the day. Every night I go to sleep and wonder if this is the night. Right now, we're just waiting on Poppy to decide when it would like to join us. We're being patient! Our official due date is this Sunday, March 15th. I see the dr. again this Friday, but as of now the plan is to wait at least one week without doing anything. If March 22nd rolls around and we haven't yet met Poppy then we will look to induce. Of course we will adjust this plan if there is a health risk that requires an earlier induction or some other form of action.
Still feeling great! I honestly thought I'd feel a lot different being within one week of the due date. But we really haven't had any change. I'll update again after the dr. appt on Friday. -Monica

No comments: