September 20, 2009

Jensen is 6 months old!

It's hard to believe Jensen is a 1/2 year old! Wow! He's such an amazing blessing....Joe and I are so thankful to have this little guy in our lives!
His personality is really beginning to come out....He's "talking," smiling, laughing and interacting more and more everyday! For those of you who haven't seen Jensen in a while, you might be able to see some of his personality in these pictures!

"Mom, this is so much fun!"

"Mom, come on, I'm 6 months old now! Do we really have to do this every month?"

"Hmmm....what can I get myself into???"

"Ta da...this is me at 6 months!"

"Now this is what I'm talking about...something to play with!"

"Even better...something to EAT!"

"That's a wrap! SIx month photo shoot is over!"

1 comment:

Shannon Strong said...

Too sweet...they grow so quickly. He is absolutely adorable.