October 7, 2010

Pregnancy Update

October 5, 2010

Welcome to the 3rd trimester! How is that possible??? I can't believe we've already entered the final stage of this pregnancy! I know I've been terrible about updating the blog with belly pics....it's just hard to find the time to take pics this time around (Can you say 1 1/2 yr old???)!

I had my 28 wk appt yesterday and everything was great! I took my glucose test and will have those results back in the next few days. My weight gain is following the same pattern as when I was pregnant with Jensen. Although I feel like I've gained weight differently and I feel bigger at this point, the amount of weight I've gained is pretty much exactly the same as it was with Jensen. My BP was 100/60.

Our little Sesame is extremely active, just as Jensen was! In fact, she's nestled into the same little place Jensen did, constantly digging her feet under my right ribs.

We've got our checklist of house projects we're trying to complete. Jensen will be moving into his big boy room within the next month. The plan is to keep him in a crib for a little while longer though. Once he's moved, we can begin making some changes to the nursery to "girl it up!" I'll post pics once things are complete!

Here are some belly pics from the past few months!

October 5, 2010

August 18, 2010

July 25, 2010

June 16, 2010

No comments: