May 10, 2014

This Girl Cracks Me Up!!!

If you know Keaton at all, you know she doesn't stop talking! Ever. Talking is her defense mechanism used every night at bedtime and every afternoon at nap time! She talks all the time in the car. And she'll keep repeating the exact same sentence until you've acknowledged what she's said.

Recently, Keaton was taking a little rest time in her room reading books. Next thing I knew, she had fallen asleep with her legs hanging off the bed! She stayed like this for 2 hours. We rarely (like maybe two-four times a month) get a nap out of Keaton anymore so she must have been whipped this day!

Another recent funny story about Keaton...Coming home from church on Sunday, I'd taken my shoes off and propped my feet up on the dashboard. Keaton asked, "Mommy, why did you take your shoes off?" Joe replied, "That's just how mommy rolls!" Keaton then replied, "I want to take my shoes off now so I can roll!" Ha!

 We ran in to Walmart to pick up one thing and Keaton found these shoes to try on! Really, Keaton???
Keaton's teacher sent me this picture. She loves her spaghetti and was laughing at herself in the mirror! She insisted her teacher send it to us!!

No comments: